1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG G STYLO Quick Circle Case...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cere18749, Jun 30, 2015.

1. cere18749

cere18749 Newbie

since the lg g stylo has the quick circle case settings it should mean that lg will make quick circle cases for the stylo correct? because htc did the same with the m7 and dot view cases but it never released them to my knowledge

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

Krlypumaa likes this.
  3. cere18749

cere18749 Newbie

i saw the listing and maybe. lg released it for the lg g vista which is basically a lg g3 stylus. if it does come out ill buy it since it would look pretty awesome with it

lmarisy likes this.
  4. lmarisy

lmarisy Member

If you happen to find it let me know as i also am looking for the quick circle case! our stylo sure would look awesome with that case on! ;)

Louie

5. cere18749

cere18749 Newbie

Once i get my paycheck ill hunt for one in downtown in los angeles.if i find it ill let you know. If not ill try the lg g vista one

6. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

7. DB225

DB225 Well-Known Member

cheaper than the g4 version.

8. cere18749

cere18749 Newbie

True. But soon that will mean that we can find cheaper ones on ebay

9. DB225

DB225 Well-Known Member

yeah hope so. The idea is pretty cool.

10. jennypenny

jennypenny Lurker

I found this one. I've been looking for a quick circle case for LG G Stylo as well. It's a Chinese brand called Nillkin.

The only difference I can find with this one and the official LG one is the texture of the case, and that the flip cover extends all the way to the back on this one.

http://www.nillkin.com/english/proshow.asp?mid=2&sid=0&tid=0&cid=1&scid=13&id=5334&page=1

I found a review of it for LG G3 on Youtube. Although the device is different, I'm sure it'll work the same.

Here are the links to Amazon. Just click on the text.
    Black
    White
    Rose Red
    Gold

They seem legit to me.
    Which colour would you buy if you were to buy one? I personally can't decide...

#11 jennypenny, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    horsecharles likes this.
  11. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

Yeah I was looking at this case the other night since Ebay also has it for around 8 bucks with free shipping but the same 2-3 weeks ship time.

Amazon also had these http://amzn.com/B010SA1IRA
    For 12 bucks, but they are already in the states so you can get them much quicker.
    That said they are mixed and match with other cases in that listing so careful what you order. (Only black (linked) and gold are available there)

horsecharles likes this.
  12. jennypenny

jennypenny Lurker

I live in Canada so I have to pay $15 for those. :(
    But they seem like good cases for the price. I think I'll buy one. I'm willing to wait long if I can get to use the quick circle feature. And thanks for letting me know on the mix-ups. I'll take extra caution when I order.
    Also, have you thought about the magnetic clips from Spigen? I really hate flip covers just hanging around. Maybe I'll get those as well. Do you think they're worth it?

Do you currently have a case for your phone right now? I'm curious.

13. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

Haven't ordered any cases yet but I think I will later this week.
    Never heard for those Spigen clips but they seem awesome (just saw a video of it for a dif phone)

14. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

horsecharles likes this.
  15. For you Sprint customers, I've verified we are currently selling the official LG Quick Circle Folio Case on Sprint.com.

16. TheRealLG

TheRealLG Lurker

I just ordered a gold one from eBay. I'm waiting for it come through, I'm excited

17. 6th_Hokage

6th_Hokage Android Enthusiast

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews