1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LG G Stylo Selective muting of alarms, notifications, and phone calls

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by chrysanth, May 15, 2016.

1. chrysanth

chrysanth Newbie
    Mar 12, 2012

Mar 12, 2012
    I just got the 6.0 update on my LG G Stylo, and to my dismay I discovered that the 3-position toggle, between all notifications, priority notifications (which I had set for alarms and phone calls only), and no notifications no longer exists. It is replaced by a "Do Not Disturb" item, which disables calls but not alarms. I need to be able to toggle between these states throughout my day, so this is a major loss for me.

It appears that the System UI Tuner does not exist on this device. I'd hoped there were more options, but the upgrade reset my notification buttons to a default and now I can't even get rid of the Bluetooth toggle, which I never use! I've seen the question about this posted repeatedly on many sites as to whether this feature really has been omitted, but nobody has answered it.

Does anyone know of any third-party solutions to this? I am willing to root my phone, or downgrade back to Lollipop to get this back. Does anyone know how I can downgrade, or of any other solution to the lack of control I have here?