• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lg g stylo (T mobile)- distorted sound on viber/skype/whatsapp after marshmallow update with 4g

i updated system to marshmallow 3 days ago. since then, not a single voice app is not working properly - viber, whatsapp, skype.
tried everything, uninstalling my t9 dialer (drupe), uninstalling voice recorder, even uninstalling my hola launcher, because of that known issue of permitting drawing over other apps (i've had a lot of issues with hola and drupe drawing over other apps, but i fixed it) - nothing works.

all voice/camera apps are working fine on any wifi, they just have distorted sound on 4g (and i have a lot of unused data on 4g, so it is not a problem).

even more weird thing - my wife and my son have exactly same phone - lg g stylo #1. they updated it to marshmallow and they have same issue.

anybody has similar problem or idea how to fix it, please? thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones