• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G2 Mini Sometimes charging / does not let me to boot (always fastboot)

AlinTecsan

Dec 21, 2020
Hi android forum members , i get an LG for my collection of androids but this device does not behave good and every time when booting LG Logo showing but after a while it have FASTBOOT int usb init and then fastboot command reboot doesn't help i tried all commands .
When plug in a charger sometimes indicate fastboot so no download mode because every usb plug indicate the fastboot
But when booting it says Settings has stopped and no reinstall no factory reset.
jfszRsQ.jpg

CgAMx3p.jpg

The LG Android is not rooted but i reconnect the battery many times no way to get rid of fastboot and Settings has stopped problem.

not sure how LG does it, but you will most likely have to flash a firmware update. this should fix your issue. also we need some more background details.....like how did this happen? did you flash something? why are you trying fastboot? remember the more details you give us, the better we can help.

also what do you mean "fastboot reboot" doesn't help? what happens? nothing? error? can you post a screenshot of your adb fastboot commands?

Upvote 0
not sure how LG does it, but you will most likely have to flash a firmware update. this should fix your issue. also we need some more background details.....like how did this happen? did you flash something? why are you trying fastboot? remember the more details you give us, the better we can help.

also what do you mean "fastboot reboot" doesn't help? what happens? nothing? error? can you post a screenshot of your adb fastboot commands?
it happens nothing i insert the adb commands and device doesn't boot in any mode

Upvote 0
well i can't help you if you do not provide the details i asked earlier. can you at least posy a screen shot of your adb commands?
72kmdYV.png

I tried to fix by reinstall fastboot system.img my phone doesn't boot into download mode at all.Sometimes my phone boots up long and LG logo until settings has stopped and there is no way for factory reset fix the device and fastboot didnt help.

Upvote 0
are you sure you have the right file for your phone? where did you get the "fastboot system .img"?

and as far as your "invalid sparse file format header" error you can try this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-sparseconverter-v1-0-1.2749797/

I had to know how to use boarddiag to reinstall the phone so the firmware extract says out of memory so what way to reinstall without download mode is?
where does it say "out of memory"? on your phone? and you are asking about how to install firmware, correct?

what is your exact model?

Upvote 0
are you sure you have the right file for your phone? where did you get the "fastboot system .img"?

and as far as your "invalid sparse file format header" error you can try this:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-sparseconverter-v1-0-1.2749797/

where does it say "out of memory"? on your phone? and you are asking about how to install firmware, correct?

what is your exact model?
my model of the phone is D620R and the out of memory is when i try to install the firmware without battery and download mode
yHlTuIN.jpg

When i want to extract the firmware i get something like this

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones