• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG G2 service disabled help!

i recently bought an lg g2 factory unlocked no carrier. I have tried multiple sims and it will say no service emergency calls only. I'm new to android so I don't know much about this operating system. What digging I have done in the phones settings has shown that it will not connect to the only network operator that is found. When I look into the network settings the network, mobile network says unknown service state says out of service and mobile network state disconnected. I have tried changing the network mode to GSM only as the phone is a GSM phone. The only difference this makes is a little red x shows over the signal bars. When the network mode is set to automatic wcdma/GSM a little like half circle thing appears over the bars and on the lock screen it says no service when in GSM only when in automatic it says emergency calls only. Oh and in about phone the imei is showing however there is no imei sv. If anyone has any idea what could be wrong and how to fix it I would be very appreciative. I just bought this phone it's too late to return it and i am only able to use it as if it's a small tablet with wifi. Thank you. I have included pics of the settings and what they say.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones