1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General LG G2 Time and date

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mactire, Jan 5, 2014.

1. mactire

mactire Lurker
    None

Mar 13, 2011
    Retired
    England
    I have had my LG G2 for about three weeks and discovered soon after I bought it that it appears not to have an internal clock. I say this because if I turn off the phone, which I have done with every phone I have had for many years, it will not have the correct date and time when I turn it on in the morning. I have called and e-mailed LG many times but they haven't found a solution. The last thing they had me do was a factory reset but that didn't make ant difference. I now have to leave the phone on in Airplane mode every night. Otherwise I am very pleased with the device.
    Thoughts please

Advertisement

2. razvan06

razvan06 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 5, 2010
    Male
    ...who ?
    Bucharest
    I always leave mine on "Automatic time and date" + "Automatic timezone", it updates instantly if my phone dies, in rest everything is ok.

Normally this should not happen, can you still exchange it? I suppose it's a faulty unit.

3. Boopolo

Boopolo Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 16, 2010
    I have the same problem.
    leaving it on auto does help but i am one who likes to have the clock a few mins faster. i did a hard reset too but did not help!

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: