1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG G2 Time and date

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mactire, Jan 5, 2014.

1. mactire

mactire Lurker

I have had my LG G2 for about three weeks and discovered soon after I bought it that it appears not to have an internal clock. I say this because if I turn off the phone, which I have done with every phone I have had for many years, it will not have the correct date and time when I turn it on in the morning. I have called and e-mailed LG many times but they haven't found a solution. The last thing they had me do was a factory reset but that didn't make ant difference. I now have to leave the phone on in Airplane mode every night. Otherwise I am very pleased with the device.
    Thoughts please

2. razvan06

razvan06 Android Enthusiast

I always leave mine on "Automatic time and date" + "Automatic timezone", it updates instantly if my phone dies, in rest everything is ok.

Normally this should not happen, can you still exchange it? I suppose it's a faulty unit.

3. Boopolo

Boopolo Member

I have the same problem.
    leaving it on auto does help but i am one who likes to have the clock a few mins faster. i did a hard reset too but did not help!

LG G2 Forum

The LG G2 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews