1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LG G2 weak signal issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dsridar, Jan 27, 2014.

1. dsridar

dsridar Member
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    Hi,

In my house the signal strength is generally very weak. However, it is usable. It goes to 0 strength and sometimes never comes back until i move the phone to some other place where i can receive the signal. This is happening very often when the signal strength is weak.

This has never happened on my LG P500 earlier, and it only happens inside my house where I have a weak signal and areas where i have a weak signal.

Please provide your suggestions or how to over come this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sridar

Advertisement

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    District of Columbia
    Who is your carrier? Have you tried reseating the SIM card? Perhaps it's loose.

3. stef7

stef7 Android Expert
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    Male
    Systems Engineer
    Carrier?

WiFi or Cell/4G strength? If former, relocate router and change channels (download WiFi analyzer). Move your router to a channel not used by other routers in your vicinity.

If the latter (4G), they could be doing cell tower service in your area (call), or your phone has an antenna issue and you may need to replace. Another possibility is a very large source of radio interference. Try turning off the main circuit breaker in the house.

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: