1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LG g3 - A few Glitches Please Help

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Stephanie Stinson, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Stephanie Stinson

Apr 20, 2016

Apr 20, 2016
    Hello I have a LG g3 on verizon. I had been noticing slow response and my home screen was constantly "not working" so I moved the junk on my 32g sd card to my computer, did an LG back up to the now clean sd card did a factory restore and reinstalled from the back up all worked well until yesterday.

I did forget my phone at home so it sat on the charger all night and day (only mentioning in case it helps) got home and knocked on the screen it started to flicker, I could tell it was still active as it had a light blue glow and I could hear the activate tones. If I hit the power button a few times it would then go to sleep and I could knock and wake it up, however I could not really do any more than a few swipes before the screen would go out on me. So I removed the SD card and was able to get the phone to work well enough to do another factory restart ( I figure what I have done in the last week I was ok loosing as long as I had the back up from the 9th I could work)

It took a few times to do a restore from back up as the phone kept doing the same screen fading so clearly doing a reset did not solve my first problem. But during my restore my messages say Failed and will not let me check the box. Does that mean my back up got damaged during the first time I tried to do the restore yesterday?(As I said when I did my restore on the 9th my messages did reload from the back up)

Please help I am not sure how either of these issues.
    Thanks in advance