• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg g3 vs oneplus one

suarezian

Lurker
Aug 15, 2015
Looking to buy a phone among the two. I'm buying it from a friend, so these are the only options I have. The LG G3 is the AT&T variant. So, which phone will be better? Battery life is not a problem for me since I have a secondary phone. My usage will be whatsapp, Facebook and mails. I won't play games, maybe an hour per week

Personally,& I'm seemingly in the minority,I preferred the 1+1's display over the G3's:
Text looked oversharpened,actually quite blurry to me on the G3,others stated the same,but,lots of folks liked the G3 display.
Sounds like you have both phones available to judge side-by-side.
Which do you prefer?

Upvote 0
I have a oneplus one, and MrsPsionandy has an LG G3....

Personally I think both phones are nice, and I could be happy with either one.

The G3 screen is more lovely than the oneplus one, but thats not to say the oneplus screen is bad.... however I love my 64GB of onboard memory, and the freedom to root/flash and mod it.

As Kolio suggests... have a look at both, and see which you prefer... they are both good devices so whichever way you go, you won't lose.

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
I liked the G3. I didn't do a side by side comparison as I didn't have both the phones at the same time. I would like to know if the G3 has good developer support or not.
I'd say so,at least 17 ROMS available for the AT&T variant:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-lg-g3/#romList

Not to mention some of the most knowledgeable people on all-things-LG are right here in this forum.
You'll get to know 'em once you hang around the G3/LG forums here...........

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones