1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

lg gt 540

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mackmack, Jul 21, 2011.

1. mackmack

mackmack Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    my lg gt 540 wont conect by bluetooth to the sterio in my car its saying the code im putting in wont work an its always been 1234,maybe iv reset it but dout it anyone help ????????

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Welcome to the forums.

Sorry, but I can't help you... perhaps the people in this sub-forum LG Optimus (GT540) - Android Forums will be able to help (as other users of your device are the best to offer advice)!

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums, Mack.

Pairing your phone to your car's hands free system would depend on what kind of car you have and the installed system. I have a Mitsubishi with the Fuze system.

To pair my phone i have to use voice commands on the car and say "setup" > "pairing options" > "pair" and it then asks me for the passcode which I must speak to activate the pairing process.

Then, on my phone, i go to menu>settings>wireless & networks>Bluetooth settings and tap scan for devices. My car shows up as "Hands Free System" which i then tap and it prompts me for my password, which is the same one i used to activate the car's pairing process. At that point the car asks me to name the device and it is paired.

If you have a different car system I am sure the process is different, but similar. I hope this helps.