• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg gt540 problem? internal phone memory?

hi this is my 1st post in this thread,, got a LG GT540 for xmas and it was ok at the start i had like 20 odd apps on my phone and then it gave me a msg in top left hand corner saying internal memory low or something like that. i deleted all apps and it said i only had like 37mb left and now a few months later i only have 1 fkin app and it says i only have 15mb left. i cant install ANYTHING and dont have email or anything on my phone anymore. this phone has turned out pish and i want to see how much internal phone memory i have altogether on the phone and whats it getting wasted on?

hi this is my 1st post in this thread,, got a LG GT540 for xmas and it was ok at the start i had like 20 odd apps on my phone and then it gave me a msg in top left hand corner saying internal memory low or something like that. i deleted all apps and it said i only had like 37mb left and now a few months later i only have 1 fkin app and it says i only have 15mb left. i cant install ANYTHING and dont have email or anything on my phone anymore. this phone has turned out pish and i want to see how much internal phone memory i have altogether on the phone and whats it getting wasted on?

you can se it , just go to settings> storage, or go to settings>aplications

the phone comes with 138MB of internal memory

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones