Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by piper1, Mar 14, 2010.
Hi could anyone tell me please how can I view my SD memory card via the phone.
I had the same problem.
Just do the following.
1. Connect your GW620 phone to your computer via USB.
2. In the phone choose "settings" then select "SD card & phone storage" and "activate mass storage only".
3. When this is done go back to your phones main window and look for the USB symbol up to the left. Make a downward motion with your finger touching the USB symbol.
4. A new window appears that tells you that there's an active USB connection.
5. Click on it, then choose activate.
Now you have access to your SD memory card.
install astro from the market.
its like an explorer for your sd card.
No need to do that at all!
the op want to see his sd card via the phone, you give a solution via pc.
Oh, so sorry.
You need to download Astro from the web.
Then you get access to you SD-card.