1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG L70 IMEI null/unknown

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mnikolce, Oct 18, 2014.

1. mnikolce

mnikolce Lurker

Month ago I flashed original LG L70 D320n (D320n10c.kdz) before that made a backup of IMEI with LGBackupImei.apk which saved a folder Spinxvn (containing: mmcblk0p5; mmcblk0p10 and mmcblk0p11.img). All was good, until few days ago, when I open the LGBackupImei.apk in the phone: the app has BACKUP button, RESTORE button and REBOOT. I was courios to see what the Restore button do, I pressed it - message came out - Restore was succesful please REBOOT. After the phone rebooted IMEI was gone, no service, no data connection, sms, mms. PLEASE help what can I do with this backed up SPINXVN, and how to solve problem.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Android Expert

Horrible move, the app doesn't even support your phone lol. your partitions are screwed up now.

3. mnikolce

mnikolce Lurker

WILL SOMEONE help and give advice? What should be done to fix the phone? So the backup is not real? and the phone is it fixable? thank u for your opinions...

LG L70 Forum

The LG L70 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews