• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root lg l70 mod

Lg l70 mod d320n and ms323

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2ep6dytp7mj25o/Lg l70 mod.zip?dl=0

1.Adrenalin engine mod.
✔ Increase touchscreen sensitivity
✔ Less RAM usage through zipalign. | World first smart zipaligning
✔ Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard usage of *.db files and faster database access. | World first smart sqlite optimizing
✔ Faster disk access through remount script (noatime, disabled barrier etc) | World first smart remounting
✔ Better network throughput from TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
✔ Graphics Enhancement
✔ Overall Better Performance and Battery Life
✔ Less lags through LMK Tweak and Various VM Tweaks
✔ Faster SDCARD Read/Write Speed
✔ CWM Flashable

2.ViPER4Android sound mode.

3.New bootanimation,shutdownanimation,Power off and Power on sounds.

1.Copy the file to the sd card in zip format.
2.enter in CWM and go to install zip.
3.choose zip form /external-sd.
4.select Lg l70 Perfomance mod.
5.reboot system now.
6.diseblerecovery flash (NO)
7. fix root (YES).

Wait for the phone to boot in system.Wait a minute or two until the phone settle down.
Open ViPER4Android apk.wait superuser ask for permission,go to the menu and choose install driver.Then restart the phone.
2014-09-19-11-47-07.png

2014-09-19-11-48-18.png

How extensively have you tested this mod and are you the one who built this or is it from another source?

Any glitches that you know about and if so any workarounds? I just made a new backup with CWM and will be trying this out sometime today.

Should i do any pre flash stuff? Wipe dalvik and or cache, data, mount anything?

Upvote 0
The mod is actually quite stable except when you first boot up it takes little longer to get your phone to load stock ROM. The performance tweaks are decent. I would personally recommend using PurePerformanceX over on xda. Its a good perform tweak that actually slightly increase the phone's benchmarks although I never tested the benchmarks for myself. So its quite good. I would also do a backup of your ROM before hand because it's the only way to delete it if you don't want it. It also wipe the dalik and cache during installation so there is no need to do so yourself.

Upvote 0
OK, I installed following directions. However after waiting and then choosing driver and rebooting I no longer have any apps from my external sd card. I've rebooted a couple of times and cannot access my apps. Whats up with this?

Have you had this problem at all and if so what is the way to rectify this situation? Ok rebooted once more after going to links2sd and resetting my second partition, suddenly after the reboot everything is back up and running. thank goodness for that.

My results from the Quadrant Pro benchmarks: Before the mod -5390
After install mod: 5406
So there was a very slight increase there. Haven't checked out too many other differences as yet.

Upvote 0
Yes it was a problem with links2sd. I actually had this same problem once before and remembered that I had to reset my partition in links. I use ext3 and yes this does work wonders with the battery life.

I have had a couple of f/c's but they do not persist and haven't had any that repeat shutting down any apps. All in all its pretty smooth, I will reload the viper and set it to neon.
Well I just ran another benchmark and this is the highest one I've gotten since I first got this phone. 5444

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones