1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Leon bootlooped

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Quincey_, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Quincey_

Quincey_ Lurker

My LG Leon from MetroPCS is bootlooped after i fixed it. The Other day i ordered a digitizer and it came in the mail today (7/25/2018) after hooking up the digitizer to the motherboard i powered it on and it said and before i plugged it in The Screen flashed the startup Lg Logo, I have tried to reflash it (cannot find the firmware) I tried download mode but im holding the button forever as the download mode screen says loading, and i did the power button + Vol. down button. Is there any other way to fix the bootloop?

2. dickthedev

dickthedev Newbie

I had a similar issues with a friend's T- mobile LG Leon the other day. All I did was to reload the firmware then it came back to life. Not sure about MetroPCS, but I think it may not be so much difference. Try google MetroPCS's site, it might have the approperate firmware you can download and may be some other tool(s) to assist you to install.

LG Leon Forum

The LG Leon release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 1900mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews