1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LG LS665 with Boost Mobile takes pics but then not retrievable?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Johnz414, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Johnz414

Johnz414 Lurker
    None

Sep 16, 2016
    Male
    Hi,

I am using a LG LS665 with Boost Mobile. I have pics set to store on a 512GB SD card.

When I take a pic or pics the pics are there on the card at first. I can view them immediately after taking them.

But when I go to download them to my computer I can only find the default icon for the pics and the files are not readable???

What would cause this and is there a way to fix this without reformatting the SD card?

If I have to reformat the card what is the best way to format, while in the phone or through my PC and in what format, FAT or NTFS?

Thanks,

John

Oh, I have emptied the cache and let the phone make a new folder for the pics. Again when I take pics sometimes there are made and a lot of the time there is a blank file made where the pic should be.

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    I think you've been duped. FYI there's no such thing as a genuine 512GB micro-SD. You've got a counterfeit, and that's why the pictures are not viewable. Largest currently available micro-SD is 256GB, and that's only just been made available.

Did you buy it cheap online from Ebay or something?

3. Johnz414

Johnz414 Lurker
    None

Sep 16, 2016
    Male