• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Lucid 2 Stuck In Loop

A

Android Question

I've had my LG Lucid 2 for just under a year. It has gone through some wear, just as all phones do, but I keep a screen protector and case on it at all times so that it doesn't break. The phone itself looks like it's in fine condition, but suddenly it just won't turn on. It flashes the LG logo on a black screen, then it loads the Verizon logo on a white screen. Once it gets to the Verizon logo animation, it stops at a random point in the animation and starts it over again.

The first time this happened, I pulled the battery and tried it. It didn't help, but eventually it just fixed itself or something. This is the second time and now I can't get my phone to turn on at all, I'm just stuck in an endless loop. Please help me.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones