• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG LUCID 3 Downgrade ( and rootable ) firmware

Did it work ?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thermonuclear war / I GOT FIRED BECAUSE OF YOU !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

r3w1NNNd

Jan 31, 2015
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
* Your warranty SHOULD still be valid, but I can`t make any promises.

I`ve recently gotten into something that seems like a rootable firmware for the LG Lucid 3 (VS876).

I do NOT own the device, thus I cannot test it on my own. If you decide to reflash this firmware, do it on your own risk. It`s a .kdz, so LG FLASHTOOL should work just fine. After that, just root it ( STUMP should work).
Since I couldn`t test it, have the regular firmware available for reflash. Just in case.

Here`s the download link:
http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=2298733020&shareid=3466789531&third=0
(just click on the button in the right side)

Hopefully this gives the Lucid 3 owners some hope.

I can't figure out how to get the Lucid 3 (VS87611B) into Download mode. Can anyone help me out?
1.Unplug the USB cable.
2. Turn the phone off
3. Hold and press VOLUME UP*
4. While holding and pressing VOLUME UP, plug in the USB cable ( the other end must be plugged in to the PC )
5. the phone should say FIRMWARE UPDATE

*- if VOLUME UP won`t do it, try again with Volume DOWN

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones