• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Marquee Micro SD card issue!

I have an LG Marquee (Sprint) and the only sd card I can get to work is the 2gb card that came in the phone. When i try to use anything else it says its damaged or it will show that it is mounted but nothing will read or write to the card and the phone ends up freezing and i have to take the battety out to restart the phone. Sometimes it will seem to be working just fine but then ends up freezing and again i have to remove the battery. I dont have any of these problems with the card that came with the phone. Someone please help!!

YOU NEED ROOT FOR THIS! Now, this worked for me, but I was in a slightly different situation than you were. Hopefully it works. Now. If your device isn't rooted, get framaroot, then install root via super SU and choose the Gimli exploit. After, reboot your device. Go to Super SU and update the binary. Then go here to get this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sylkat.AParted

Open app, grant permissions, then go through first start up motions. Go, to tools and check the first partition (part) and then click repair. Done.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones