• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lg marquee stuck on boot up

lschwem

Lurker
Dec 16, 2011
Hello I've recently obtained an lg marquee phone! I'm fairly new to the android systems but loved it ever since I started using android. Ive been doing a ton of customization to it and recently I've felt limited so out of curiosity I looked up how to root an android and found a great way to do it and in 10 minutes... viola my phone was rooted! from there I started customizing and fooling around the inner workings of android (to learn more) and I found rom toolbox! I opened it and went to download roms, I then clicked on superuser and it had an upgrade to 3.0.6 so I clicked on it to learn more! It then started to download it! oops (not what I wanted to happen but when i clicked on it to remove it from the toolbar it started to install it and now my phone is stuck on a screen that has a package with an arrow coming out of it and a little android guy!!! ahhh this is all my phone will do! when I try to go to recovery mode it says cannot can't mount sd card E: unknown volume etc..... what the heck did I do and where do I go from here?!?!?!?! Please help me the phone is only a month old and the warranty is nowvoid because i'm dumb and rooted the phone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones