1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lg Motion discusi

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mike28, Aug 23, 2012.

1. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Welcome I purchase this little phone for my wife and I'm impressed on how fast it is and the features it has plus the fact that android 4.0 makes it even better so let's have some fun with this phone :D

anubispax likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Android Enthusiast

i want devs to get on this cuz it might help the connect get ics

3. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Yes I see devs jumping on this phone later

4. pcgamer

pcgamer Android Enthusiast

Is that discussion in Spanish...?

5. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

My bad damn auto correct meant to put discussion lol but we can have it on any language as long as we help each other out

6. pcgamer

pcgamer Android Enthusiast

Lol, I only do English and Spanish

7. gelige

gelige Well-Known Member

Seems like the biggest feature is the legal hotspot.

Anybody with this, how does the hotspot work?

8. nycnyc

nycnyc Well-Known Member

Well it wouldn't be the first phone with the feature on MPCS (that would be the Lightray), but you would at $10 to any of the throttled plans (the $40, 50, and 60 plans).

9. trigger1074

trigger1074 Android Enthusiast

only plans you can add it to are the 50$ and 60$

10. yogeneyo

yogeneyo Newbie

I bought one yesterday,and had a $60 on the esteem-Got a $55 plan on the motion-Unlimited data-

11. I bought one yesterday as well, even though I've only had my M+ for a few months the $55 deal was just too tempting.
    Waiting for root now-

12. joestockton

joestockton Lurker

Can you talk and surf the web at the same time?

13. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Yes you can

14. anubispax

anubispax Well-Known Member

Picked one up yesterday I couldn't resist the price. My friend bought one with me so we're gonna spit the rebate. I still have the Esteem but I might give that to my nephew he's got a Wildfire now. This is an amazing phone for the price.

15. WeekiAj

WeekiAj Newbie

Defiantly love this phone , we got 10 in our shipment and all 10 went within a hour....

Phone is ultra smooth , Great features & priced JUST right - I loaded up Asphalt 7 , didn't think it would play nicely (due to my droid RAZR having issues with that game) and it played perfect , no lag or anything ...

16. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Just ran a antuntu score 6686 amazing on quadrant score came in on top place even placed above the htc one x that had to be an error

17. HereticSins

HereticSins Android Expert

So I got the motion, its a really great phone for the price. No lag. And it came with some skullcandies, sorry fuzzy.:p

18. TheGoodMan

TheGoodMan Member

I'm also impressed with the phone. Hoping to see development for it soon.

19. Carlos1986

Carlos1986 Android Enthusiast

20. Diego1593

Diego1593 Android Enthusiast

Metro underclock the phone to 1.2 its original cpu should be 1.5... we should get root on the phone and put the cpu settings to 1.5

21. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

Oh I see trader lol ay BRO is there a big difference from our esteem with motion, I'm going to buy it today just to play around with it until s 3 comes out;) so is it worth it.

22. HereticSins

HereticSins Android Expert

Lol I still have my esteem haha. Gave it to my fiancee cause I wanna see cm9 on it lol.
    It's really smooth man. I've had it for like three days and it hasn't lagged at all. The battery literally charges in an hour or less. I recommend it. :)

23. nycnyc

nycnyc Well-Known Member

How's the call quality on it been? Saw mixed reviews on the Connect's call quality, so I'm wondering if the Motion might be better.

24. horsecharles

horsecharles Android Expert

FYI, FWIW I have a family plan...and tried to add hotspot to one of the phones AND get the Motion with the new unlimited unthrottled plan...

IXNAY!!! Not allowed in the same plan.

25. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

Sweet I purchase it online last night hope to get it tomorrow ;)

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews