1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

lg motion ,lost root but rooted? , stuck in between

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by omegadyne, Jul 7, 2013.

1. omegadyne

omegadyne Lurker

ok so i rooted my motion awhile back no problem , then the new firmwares came out that had to be flashed in order to use, so i did , think i went from D to F using the correct process, ((which ive forgotten how to do, so if anyone could plz lead me to that page id greatly appreciate it )) , now my problem is that im on firmware E , but i didnt do anything and ive lost root permissions unable to move files through root file explorers and so on (lost my awesome hot spot capability which i use for my galaxy tab alot :{ ) , dont know if the update was pushed or....? im confused as hell on what to do , so i figured id just re-root , that didnt work just slowed the phone down , then i figured the problem was because i had flashed the firmware so i went into super user and unrooted there then reformatted the phone to see if i could start fresh , sooo all the bloatware came back and everything else along with it, thought id try to update the old way , but it tells me the system is suspected of having been rooted???? but i have no root permissions.... where do i go from here to achive root again without bricking the phone , do i flash again?? but dont i have to be rooted to do that? should i just try the rooting process again, theres probably a simple solution, but im lost, plz any help would be appreciated

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnnyl1111

johnnyl1111 Android Expert

omegadyne likes this.
  3. omegadyne

omegadyne Lurker

thanks so much for the quick response , will definitely try when i get a lil more time hopefully tonight but that sounds logical to me and was about what i was thinking about trying ,just wanted someone else's opinion ill get back to you to let you know if it works thanks!!!!!

4. omegadyne

omegadyne Lurker

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews