• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus 2X or the Incredible S? Suggestions?

Pojken

May 5, 2010
Hello,

Couldn't really find any decent comparisons between the two. I've only seen LG2X compared to the SGS2.

Anyone have any input? Will the LG2X be better when it gets 2.3? Is the Incredible S better?

I like the form factor of the LG2X and the fact that it has dual-core, but I read that it's not all that great with 2.2. I'm leaning towards that one, but want to be swayed completely.

I read that the Incredible S is a Desire HD repacked with a front camera and different form factor. I liked my old DHD.

I wish I could get the SGS2 or HTC Sensation, but it's not in the cards for me at the moment. The phone will be an insurance replacement for my DHD which broke and is not in the same cost class as those two (and they won't toss it in even if I wanted to pay the difference).

Thanks for any solid advice,

Tim

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones