• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg optimus contact help

My lg optimus s has been running poorly recently so I decided to reboot it so I exported my contacts to my sd card. Then removee the sd card. After the reboot. I went to my contacts and attepted to import from my sd card. And i was unable to retrieve my contacts. After several attempts I kept getting a message that said Sorry! The process aneroid.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Then it makes me force close. I opened the sd card on my computer but it won't let me open the vcard. If someone has any advice I would greatly appriciate the help

You say

I exported my contacts to my sd card. Then removee the sd card.

Then you say

I went to my contacts and attepted to import from my sd card. And i was unable to retrieve my contacts.

But how can you import anything from a removed SD card?

Besides, your calendar and contacts should also be available on their PC equivalents; here and here. And further, they don

Upvote 0
After you exported your Contacts to your SD card, did you go to the 'Settings' menu and actually dismount the card before removing it or did you just remove it from its slot? If you didn't dismount it first, the data on the card might be corrupted. If you've got a laptop or PC with a card slot you might try mounting your SD to see if the whatever files you copied to it are there and readable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones