• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus F7 - no sim card?

If you ever become tired of boost mobile you can get a patch for full gsm or a unlock code that will allow you to use with T-Mobile and att or any gsm carrier .

I live up in a rural area in Illinois/Wisconsin. At&t and T-Mobile have barely any service. Only Sprint and Verizon have service for the most part. I will keep that in mind if their services get better in my area. I just called boost and they said basically to go to a store and they would work something out I guess sim cards are iccu cards. No one technically uses a sim card for network just for 4G. So, you can get 3G and regular service without the iccu card but in order to actually get 4G you need the iccu/ sim card. Thanks for the help! I appreciate it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones