1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LG optimus missing launcher...and more problems, please read.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thugzlyphe, Aug 24, 2011.

1. thugzlyphe

thugzlyphe Newbie
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    My phone is deactivated. I got an awesome HTC EVO 3D.

I did something to the phone. USB debugging is off ( No android-sdk-windows!!! ).

The boot animation goes on forever, unless I put in the memory card. Then I get the main menu TOP BAR only. I can toggle GPS, bluetooth, Wifi, and airplane mode. I manipulated my way to the internet by taking a picture and trying to share it with Picassa. That's because it wanted me to make a google account, and I ended up finding the android market...but I can't download/install nothing from there. I bluetoothed over several files but they disappear when the d/l is done and I cannot access them. I explored a bunch of the secret menus....nothing. There is no recovery. Other than this...I can make a call, add/delete contacts, send sms, take pics and videos...even voice record. There is a lot of functionality, but no way to get apps open or installed!!!Of course it's not activated, but I could if it was.

Since debugging is off...I can't "push" anything into the device via my pc. there is all the functionality of everything I can get to...but nothing that will get a launcher installed!!! Oh...and there is no keyboard either. So any inout that got me anywhere was from copy and paste.

This is a big headache. Is there a way to get to the settings main menu without the icon? Or a way to get into usb debug mode.

Thanks guys

Advertisement

2. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert
    None

Mar 10, 2011
    Jax Fl
  3. mystifire2

mystifire2 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Your phone is the htc evo 3d?

4. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert
    None

Mar 10, 2011
    Jax Fl
    I believe he is saying he has 2 phones, one is an optimus M
    which isnt working now so he doesnt have service to it.

5. thugzlyphe

thugzlyphe Newbie
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    Okay. I did every step, and the only problem is the LGNTPS program will not run. It crashes just about every time right away, and then when it does not, it crashes when I plug the phone in. The emergency tab is grayed out. I can't even select it.

Any more advice?

6. Ray305

Ray305 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 20, 2011
    Male
    Florida
    Try registering the ms690.dll by running reggie in windows xp sp3 compability mode and then drag the ms690.dll on top of reggie and it'll register the .dll

Tags: