1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lg optimus + mymathtest.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reinokenji, Nov 1, 2014.

1. reinokenji

reinokenji Lurker

www.mymathtest.com
    my mathmatics homework is done at this site online. I can acess the site on my device and passa few plugin recquirements of the browser compatibility checks. except for "quicktime plugin" and so im not able to actually input any answers to complete anymath problems in math course.im able to watch the videos and access the website with no problem then when i click.and access the math questions the keyboard will not appear and doesnt allow me.to input my answer .. is there somethingbi can download or enable.to be able to solve my dilemma?? help!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

The requirements page does say that it only supports the Chrome browser on Android 4.2 and hopefully above. It allows says that Linux browsers will not have access to QuickTime videos on the site.

Include Android with that, Apple is set against making a QuickTime plug-in for anything other than Windows and OS X.

Sorry.

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews