1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Optimus One P500H Won't connect with USB

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wolfman65, Sep 14, 2011.

1. wolfman65

wolfman65 Lurker

I have an LG Optimus One P500H phone that will no longer connect to my pc through USB, it will only charge. I had it connected once through USB and did an update on it and used the PC Suite software to sync the phone but a month later it will no longer connect. I don't get the USB notification on the phone either. I have tried re-installing the drivers but nothing works. Can anyone help?

Advertisement

2. wolfman65

wolfman65 Lurker

Don't tell me no one knows the answer to this??

3. Gremaldin

Gremaldin Well-Known Member

This was already discussed in several threads. You should check for such threads before opening a new one.

4. wolfman65

wolfman65 Lurker

I couldn't find anything specific to my phone and I did find threads that also were not answered.

5. Gremaldin

Gremaldin Well-Known Member

LG PC Suite sucks. I wasn't able to connect either (maybe I didn't install a required driver?). anyway, Its not a problem with your phone. I asked the guys at the service center and they said we dont need any specific driver, the PC Suite automatically installs the required ones. Anyway, try installing the ones you got in the SD card. My phone was able to connect with the PC Suite at the service center, but I never tried it again at home, because I just have no use for the PC Suite. Try downloading updated versions of the PC Suitre and drivers. IF nothing else, and you're using Win7, try changing the compatibility mode settings to win XP or something.

6. skyb0y

skyb0y Newbie

hi there
    try this: uninstall pcsuite , delete all files related to pc suite.
    connect the phone in another usb port. let window to install drivers. now install the pc suite.
    had the same issue

7. wolfman65

wolfman65 Lurker

I am using Windows XP and I even tried MyPhoneExplorer a nice little app that looks better then the PC Suite but it still wouldn't connect through USB. I Uninstalled all drivers for the PC Suite and reinstalled and still no luck. My computer has been giving me some problems lately so It could be that too, although it does recognize my USB flash drive no problem.