• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus One recovery mode?

I rooted my LG optimus one with GingerBreak, and i flashed the clockworkmod recovery mode, and every time i “reboot into recovery” it just factory resets my phone, and never takes me to it. Anyone with experience in this that could tell me what i’m doing wrong? or what i need to do? Thanks a lot. i’ve already reset it like 6 times trying everything and im getting so frustrated. :mad:

first after flashing recovery through rom manager select reboot recovery from rom manager itself
or
just go through this thread it will solve your problem

http://androidforums.com/optimus-on...eboot-into-recovery-factory-resets-phone.html

Reactions: shahab0261
Upvote 0
The link didn't help me! :( Is there any link for official gingerbread update for Optimus T from LG Official website? I heard they released Android 2.3.3 for this device!
check for update using lg update tool or lg pc suite ...

and for recovery flash it using the lgdmp tool ...follow the method in below link
it will work
Flash recovery from lgmdp - xda-developers

Upvote 0
The only problem is Rom Manager doesn't work currently... When I download a Rom it doesn't boot on recovery mod ... it just restart the phone! What is the best Rom for Optimus T right now? Based on CM7!
I dont know about roms available for optimus t ..
you can ask in the below optimus t forum..

LG Optimus T - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones