1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Optimus V phone from Virgin Mobile

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MLCarter1976, Aug 13, 2012.

1. MLCarter1976

MLCarter1976 Lurker

I have a few months old LG Optimus V phone from Virgin Mobile and I am FRUSTRATED! "Download apps" and yet I don't have any "space!" I have a 2GB memory card and the thing is sitting around "wide open!" I try to download app's, and they're HUGE! And you can't MOVE them to the SD Card! Any way to try to free up space? I have tried to move pictures and such and have 20 app's which is a bit, but many are Google's and I can't get rid of them, when I try, they automatically update and install again. I just wish I could PUSH them to the SD card.:mad:
    I am on 2.2.2.2 or 2.2.2 and surely will NEVER be upgraded to anything better / more, which is frustrating. Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Android Enthusiast

You should probably have asked this in the Optimus V subsection, but I'll try to help anyway. Do you have pictures that you could delete to save space? Try uninstalling apps that you don't use anymore or just take up space. If you're using a task killer, uninstall it.

You could also get another sd card.

3. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Android Enthusiast

I know what the problem is, my friend had it lol. What I suggested to him was to root and install the quattrimus Ice Cream Sandwhich rom, which is alot newer and faster than stock (Hard to believe I know) during this process any of those dumb apps we all have for no reason will be erased etc. Also, on 4.0.4, you are able to move your apps to the SD card in the Applications menu. PM me if you need any help. It's quite easy!

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. :)

5. Atma

Atma Extreme Android User

6. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.