1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Lg optimus v stopped connecting to pc

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by me8484588, Jan 14, 2012.

1. me8484588

me8484588 Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    Ive had this lg optimus v almost 3 monts. I have had it connected to my computer many times with no problems. I go today, plugged it in & it is just charging. My device manager does not even reconize it. So far I have reinstalled the lg driver. Tried all the usb ports. Pulled the battery out & held the power button & Reset phone to factory specs. Has anybody else had this problem? Any suggestions for a fix?

Advertisement

2. zflamewing

zflamewing Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 17, 2011
    NOC/IT Professional
    Atl
    Hi welcome to Android Forums! I'm not sure what else could be your issue other than maybe something happened to your charging/data cable. If you can pick up another one cheap might be worth trying. I'd also check with the wonderful folks over in the LG Optimus V - Android Forums forum. This is the wonderful space where other owners of a phone like yours tend to mill about. They might have more insight into your issue than I do. Thank you for stopping by and checking in.

me8484588 likes this.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem your having. I believe the problem is the phone. My guess is you've inadvertently unchecked something thus causing your pc not to recognized your phone. I'm not familiar with your device...but as zflamewing says, you should checkout your device's area of support.

Best of luck. :)

me8484588 likes this.