1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LG Optimus V won't turn on - logo and buttons flash on and off when plugged in

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by financialguru, Sep 26, 2011.

1. financialguru

financialguru Lurker
    None

Sep 26, 2011
    I think i'm having a similar, if not the same problem as this post, but slightly different.

I have not had my phone plugged in for an extended period of time like another posted thread that I found discusses. It was working fine until last night when the battery died, and now it won't turn on. When I plug it in, it flashes the LG logo and the buttons on and off but won't turn on. I've tried pressing the home button+down volume+power about 20 times and ways but to no avail. I brought it to a Sprint store and a guy took a look at it briefly and said he thought my OS was fried and he couldn't get it to turn on either. This is my last try before sending the phone back in to get it replaced, but i'd rather not do that so I don't have to go without a phone for 2 weeks.

Advertisement

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Female
    Annoying my X-Husband
    Hanover Park, IL
    The first time I had to send a phone in for a replacement to Virgin Mobile, they had the new phone delivered to me in less than a week. ;)

Tags: