• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg P350 bricked

Hello all , im posting here because i dont have any other clue for unbricking my phone. At first i rooted it successfully with superoneclick , i wanted though to install another rom for it so i installed rom manager , from there it had something like backup if i remember correctly and thats where the problem starts...while it was doing the backup suddenly the phone turned off and from that time stucks on LG logo, now i looked almost everywhere on the net about emergency mode and kdz updates etc.. problem is that with kdz the file seems to work correct and at the point "call fn_Startupgrade" there is a popup of "Mod UpTestEX MFC application has stopped working" and nothing more... Can you help me somehow to revive the dead phone xD ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones