• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG P509 dead after flash with Vygis Box

hello forum friends I'm new here and I have a LG P509 died from bad flash and I know how to retrieve it because the pc does not detect the phone will not turn on I press the back button + volume up + power and I hope nothing happens help I'm desperate please help I would appreciate a lot...

I wanted to do was release and was using the tool vygis and name of the flash is P509_V10_FOR_UNLOCK.crc but I made a mistake in the process

Welcome to the forums, movicel.

Do you want to do a factory data reset, which restores your device to original settings?

If so, the button pattern for that is:

Turn on the phone LG P509 by pressing and holding the Power Key + Home Key + Down Volume Key at the same time (for 10 seconds), the phone will turn on and perform the factory reset immediately.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums, movicel.

Do you want to do a factory data reset, which restores your device to original settings?

If so, the button pattern for that is:

Turn on the phone LG P509 by pressing and holding the Power Key + Home Key + Down Volume Key at the same time (for 10 seconds), the phone will turn on and perform the factory reset immediately.

the problem is that the cell has no sign of life did not show anything on the screen is dead the battery is full charge but nothing at all the pc does not recognize it at all...:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones