1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

LG pad 7 V400 stuck in fast bootmode

Discussion in 'Android Rooting' started by anhhoang1980, Apr 25, 2016.

1. anhhoang1980

anhhoang1980 Lurker
    None

Apr 20, 2016
    Male
    Sorry, I have the serious proplem with my LG pad V400, I rooted it and using <Lg flash tool 2014=""> with <v40010c_00.kdz> to downgrate the firmware but their is error then my LG pad stuck in fastboot menu as with just turn off, restart and restart bootloader. if i seclect one mode, the tablet just logged again the fastboot menu

It stuck on the fastboot menu and I cannot do nay think with it. I can restart with factory restore mode but when select yes to restore, it will restart and log in fastboot menu again.

I downloaded adb and fastboot program and put in one folder <minimal adb="" and="" fastboot=""> in C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot

I dont have recovery image so i download file <cm-13.0-20160421-nightly-v400-recovery.img> form other sources then move it to folder of fastboot programe and changed its name to <recovery.img>

I turn on the tablet and it waited at fastboot menu

when I run the command <fasboot flash recovery recovery.img> and they said some thing wrong like in picture

please help me

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. James L

James L Android Expert

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Owner root-android-easy.com
    Peoria Il
    Your command in the picture you posted is wrong you have "fastboot flash recover recovery.img"
    Missing the "y" in recovery how that is going to help you out of fastboot i'm not sure.