1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Q6 vs Xiaomi Redmi 6a

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Darkos, Feb 18, 2019.

?

LG Q6 or Xiaomi Redmi 6a

1. LG Q6

2. Xiaomi Redmi 6a

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

I need help! i dont know what to do! The Q6 alpha (16gb - 2gb ram) its on sale on a local store and its at almost the same price as the Redmi 6a and i saw reviews and they seem pretty similar, but i think the q6 is a little bit better right? maybe the xiaomi has a bit better camera for what i saw... is this a fair fight or am i just wrong and should go for any of the two 100% shure that is better???

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Darkos likes this.
  3. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

Thanks for the answer! So... yeah, i think it boils down to my preference...

4. lunatic59

One other thing to consider, just looking at the specs. The 6A looks like it supports CDMA bands but the Q6 does not, so if you use Verizon or sprint, you might have to opt for the Xiaomi.

5. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

mmm... i dont even know what Verizon or Sprint are... should i???

6. lunatic59

Only if you are in the U.S. Verizon and Sprint are the two major carriers here that insist on using CDMA networks when the rest of the world uses GSM. Where are you located?

7. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

Ohh i suspected it whas something like that, couse im not from U.S, im from Argentina. :)

lunatic59 likes this.
  8. lunatic59

Then either phone will be fine. Good luck flipping the coin making an informed decision. ;)

9. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

hahahahha u made me laugh. Thanks, i think my heart is on the q6 couse its pretty, but i try to follow my mind and it tells me: "they are both almost the same, so follow your heart." So, i thinks its done, enough lurking and searching for tons of reviews :)

10. lunatic59

I've got the LG G6 right now and I'm anxiously waiting the release of the LG V50, so i'm a fan of the brand.

11. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

Oh little detail, u have it... So which would YOU choose then?

12. lunatic59

I would always opt for the better display.

13. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

u are making me angry man. U dont know who you are messing whit. I have a particular set of skills. Skills i have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

psionandy likes this.
  14. lunatic59

Somebody had to point out to me that this was a quote from a Liam Neeson movie. "Taken"? Sorry, never saw it so I don't get the reference.

psionandy and Unforgiven like this.
  15. Darkos

Darkos Lurker

hahaha no problem man, anyways i am just now realizing i didnt understand your answer, i swear i tought u sayed "i would opt for the better phone" and i tought it was like a joke, because i asked, which would you get and u answer "the better one", so i tried joking whit you like saying dont mess whit me and tell me which one, but i didnt even understand your answer so nevermid... and yes is a quote from Taken.

lunatic59 likes this.

LG Q6 Forum

The LG Q6 release date was August 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2-4GB RAM, Snapdragon 435 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2017
Release Date
Reviews