1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support lg revolution glass

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nolinenowait, Jun 9, 2011.

1. nolinenowait

nolinenowait Newbie
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    One of reservations for the Revolution is not having gorilla glass. How have owners of this phone liked the glass? Has it dropped at all? I like having a tough phone, just in case something happens where I accidentally drop it.

Advertisement

2. 1of7627

1of7627 Well-Known Member
    None

May 26, 2011
    Male
    Tech @ Community College
    Spokane, WA
    Though one source reported the Revo didn't have Gorilla glass, it's still hard to believe based on the lesser LG devices that do have it. I couldn't find any reference on any of LG's official sites. Whatever it has seems to be durable, at least from the point of cleaning easily and not scratching. I've not dropped the device (yet), but do carry it in a somewhat protective case.

3. nick99wj

nick99wj Member
    None

Apr 7, 2010
    i've dropped it, twice with no case and once with. Also have had it in a pocket in my backpack with my keys for a 5+ miles longboard ride(thought it was in a different slot, woops) but NO scratches, i was impressed.

4. Torin_93

Torin_93 Newbie
    None

Jun 11, 2011
    I really like the screen. I wouldn't know the durability but I do know (and love) that fingerprints wipe off really easily. A plus for me since my hands get sweaty. Lol