• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg Spectrum vs920.dll

I have it on my sd now!

Thank you for sending the file but I can't seem to register it. Are the .dll files version specific? I am getting an error "The specified module could not be found". The .dll files I have, says (1.0.1.3). The one you sent me says (0.0.0.20). If anyone knows what I am missing here, please let me know. Also, do you by any chance have the file for LGnpst itself? Incase it's a version issue I can use your .dll with the LGNPST_ version you used with it.

Upvote 0
Reactions: badrsj
Upvote 0
http://androidforums.com/spectrum-a...required-lgnpst-stock-return.html#post4848166

Use those files. 1.3 auto registers (If fails use cmd method), autobacks, and has a few more restore/backup options. I think you have the dll types confused bud. That dll goes in "model" folder for the phone. You must have the necessary components and model files. Everything you need is there.

Thank you, finally got the .dll to register. I deleted all the other versions I had in my computer, loaded a fresh version and right clicked to register the .dll. It didn't do me much good though. I wanted to use LGNPST for changing my nv settings. I can change them but the change won't stick. I think I am about to give up and sell my phone on ebay. Is there any place here or anywhere I can get some help to full flash this phone to cricket? I am not a dealer or don't plan on being one. So your secret is safe with me. If the price is reasonable I am even willing to donate a few dollars. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones