• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG SPIRIT 4G (MS870) expozed!!

Alfick3, have you used it lately, I'm asking cuz the dev is pretty good keeping up with updates, and it has lots of customization, there's a section for battery saving. Just saying if you haven't use it in a while, I did used to use it with my Optimus(Reppard build) back in the day and I still use it on my nook and I don't have that battery problem. But again not all phones are build the same. Just giving it another shot if you haven't.

Reactions: alfick3
Upvote 0
Alfick3, have you used it lately, I'm asking cuz the dev is pretty good keeping up with updates, and it has lots of customization, there's a section for battery saving. Just saying if you haven't use it in a while, I did used to use it with my Optimus(Reppard build) back in the day and I still use it on my nook and I don't have that battery problem. But again not all phones are build the same. Just giving it another shot if you haven't.

No I haven't tried it recently; probably 5 or 6 months.

Upvote 0
I mean, I'm loving the phone. But I would have much rathered an 'Esteem 2' of sorts; bulky (same size) , more Ram, faster processor, ICS, slightly larger screen and a notification light! (etc).. Sigh. One can dream. I'll always love you, Esteem.

(Damn thing is still 400 bucks lol)

There already is an "esteem 2" its the vs920 splendor through Verizon...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones