1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Stylo 2 Plus (MetroPCS) Bluetooth issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ChelBell9, Jul 6, 2017.

1. ChelBell9

ChelBell9 Lurker

I recently received a system update that installed the Android 7.0 Nougat on my LG Stylo 2 Plus (MS550). Previously, I was on Marshmallow and everything worked fine. Now, the biggest issue I have been facing with the update is Bluetooth. The bluetooth continues to disconnect repeatedly with any paired bluetooth device. Also the Bluetooth controls have stopped working. Yet, they work fine when in Safe Mode. I have contacted Google, MetroPCS and LG, and I have been waiting for an answer for the last 2 months. Is there a fix available for this issue?

Please help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. yeseninglesss

yeseninglesss Lurker

have you tried doing a wipe cache partition?

3. ChelBell9

ChelBell9 Lurker

yes. I did a full cache partition wipe.

However, I may have found the culprit. I had the Clean Sweeper app on my phone before the update. After the update, the app appeared to do auto cleaning and it included the Bluetooth. I uninstalled the app, and Bluetooth started working with no issues. It appears that the Bluetooth not working, was due to a conflict with a utility app that didn't like the system upgrade.

yeseninglesss likes this.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews