• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Stylo 4 preview Releases June 18th MetroPCS/T-mobile

LoJoGalaxy

Lurker
Sep 25, 2011
Got an early look at the LG Stylo 4 coming out June 18th for the MetroPCS/T-Mobile network. I've read many different specs online but now I have the actual brochure from someone who works for MetroPCS. Only thing we don't kow yet is pricing. Previous Stylo phones released as high as $179 so I predict this will as well, maybe even $199, but still a pretty good deal considering the specs. Here is the brochure: IMG_20180609_122944.jpg IMG_20180609_123001.jpg IMG_20180609_123026.jpg IMG_20180609_123026.jpg IMG_20180609_123100.jpg

Reactions: Ryrythefunguy
Got an early look at the LG Stylo 4 coming out June 18th for the MetroPCS/T-Mobile network. I've read many different specs online but now I have the actual brochure from someone who works for MetroPCS. Only thing we don't kow yet is pricing. Previous Stylo phones released as high as $179 so I predict this will as well, maybe even $199, but still a pretty good deal considering the specs. Here is the brochure:View attachment 132788 View attachment 132789 View attachment 132790 View attachment 132791 View attachment 132792
I can't believe all the websites that have picked this up and reposted it, with no credit.

Upvote 0
I can't believe all the websites that have picked this up and reposted it, with no credit.
I can confirm as i have a lg stylo 4 in my hands and am using from metro pcs. Phone is as specs state. It has a usb c charger stylus is hidden in the bottom slightly away from the corner. Its an amazing step up from the stylo 3. If you dont believe me i can show reciept albox and photos of the phone

Upvote 0
Bought this phone friday the 15th.
Hands down the budget phone of the year.
My only fear is there is no removable battery and it has usb type-c in wich all previous stylos minus the boost mobile versions, were rootable.and the methods to root them included a micro usb and removing the battery to reboot into twrp.
Also this phone came with 8.1.0 Oreo out the box..
Other than the no root fear this phone reminds me of the pixel 2 without the great camera...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
got mine for free when I added a line. it raised my bill 10 more a month big deal. I have had the phone for 3 days now and I am loving it. I am coming from blade z max. I had a stylo 2 sometime ago. I have the metro variant of the phone and everything works amazing no hangups or stutters ect. very good phone for the price of free. much better than the z max that I paid over 150 for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones