• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help (LG Stylo 5) Help with something unique

twistedgwazi

Lurker
Jun 15, 2020
So my phone is busted, the screen is completely screwed up and there's nothing I can do except get a new phone when my finances allow. However, there's an issue. My phone has to stay on so I get notifications when people text me, so I don't leave them hanging for 30 minutes. The issue here is my alarm. It goes off every 5 minutes and I cannot find a way to disable it. It's been doing this for an hour and a half now and shows no signs of stopping. I can't turn the phone off (holding the power button doesn't seem to work) and I don't know if there's a way to disable the alarm while not a pixel on my phone functions as normal and the touchscreen doesn't work either. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

I held it for 30 seconds but the phone keeps going into sleep mode while I try that.
yeah then i have no idea other then to let the battery drain, charge it, wait til it is fully charged and then try booting it up. or see if you can go into recovery mode and do a factory reset.

other than that, there is not much you can do at this point.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones