• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG V50 ThinQ 5G - Cheap Fast Internet!

Hello everyone!
Today I'm thinking about the LG flagships insane price drops after some months after release... Like the G7 got from 800$ to 300-400$ in just some months after release
Same with the other recent Gs and Vs
So, I was thinking... Man, the V50, 5G flagship from LG, is going to be 900-1000$ according to GSMArena, but, like other LGs, it will drop in price, maybe to 700$ (even 600$ if lucky), so it will just be the most affordable 5G flagship phone, which will be a crazy good deal (5G for 700$, while S10 5G is 1,100-1,200$).
Other than 5G, it has the powerful Snapdragon 855, enough RAM, enough storage and maybe a pretty good flagship camera. Sure, no crazy couple of ToF sensor like S10 5G, but still, pretty good for its price.
Also, the Mate 20 X 5G, potential Huawei 5G phone, I assume that it will still be pretty much the giant Mate 20 X from the last year, but with a 5G capable modem and *maybe* a slightly better processor... But, comparing it with the V50 ThinQ 5G at 700$, it's not a perfect deal as the LG.
So, if the V50 5G gets cheaper, it will be the Cheapest 5G Deal!
Have a good day!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones