1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Volt upgrade to cm 12.1 not working help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thomas walton, Jan 26, 2016.

1. thomas walton

thomas walton Lurker

I need help asap please... I have a LG Volt and I tried installing a custom rom CM 12.1 in LG Volt(LS 740).... I installed rom recovery and installed the new rom everything went ok but during setup my phone gets stuck on checking info page, its the page right after you sign in your wifi

Curtis1973 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

I moved your thread here. Good luck.

3. thomas walton

thomas walton Lurker

pls help my phone is useless atm

Curtis1973 likes this.
  4. olbriar

olbriar  

Moved you into the root area for your Volt.

5. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert

need more info. you say its giving you issues after or during signing in to WiFi? more details will help. do you have carrier service? have you flashed appropriate APN fixer for your carrier if you have one? the APN fixers get your general carrier data services working properly. WiFi should be fine as is. now which cm 12 build did you flash?

tetched likes this.
  6. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert

this page has data fixing zips for boost,virgin mobile,sprint and ringplus . its a 4.4 rom but you just need the APN fixer for any service you have as far as carrier goes. I think the sign in page you are referring to sounds like the Google sign in . ..just a guess. visit this page, down load Zip for your carrier from listed attachments,reboot to recovery,flash and reboot .. data should be restored : androidforums.com/threads/port-saber-pac-rom-4-4-4-lg-l90.991943/

Screenshot_2016-01-26-20-49-08.png

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews