• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Vortex android annoying clock screen keeps coming up over and over and over and over again

SamFrasha

Lurker
Nov 27, 2011
I just got this phone a few weeks ago and at first it was fine, then about a week and a half ago this screen keeps popping up like constantly, even when I'm in the middle of something.
It's the clock screen, the screen when u click on the clock app, but i will be texting, on the app market, playing a game, making a phone call, this screen will come up and go away and come up and go away, I have to hold the home button in and click which app I was on and even when I do that it will still go back and forth.
Right now I have it sitting on my text page and it keeps going to the clock screen then back to the text page then to the clock screen then to the text page.
I have NO IDEA how to fix this. I tried uninstalling all of my apps to see if that would work.
SOMEONE PLEASSEEE HELP ME WITH THIS. It is driving me crazy, I can't even finish texting a simple text before that screen pops up.

I have this exact same problem, and the people at the store said they could do nothing about it, and that it was probably a glitch that was overlooked during refurbishing, because a new phone is not sent through warranty, instead a "refurbished" one. The only solution is to have it replaced through warranty, and hope that the new one doesn't also have issues. If this is your first LG Vortex, then it's just a factory glitch, and the same solution is applicable: just send it back if it's still under warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones