1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support LG Vortex issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by letmebemeubu, Jul 2, 2011.

1. letmebemeubu

letmebemeubu New Member

Jul 2, 2011
    :thinking: Ok, I've had my Vortex since February. I started having issues where it would work slow. I cleared Caches, History, Killed Apps...whatever and it would help ease the slow down. Then it got to a point where I had to do a soft reset on the phone daily to get it to work. Now, the phone did get damp so if it stayed that way I understood it was my fault. However, after realizing that I couldn't hang up a phone call and the only way to end was for the person on the other end to hang up I decided to do a hard reset. The hard reset was painful since I had to do all my settings again and redownload all my fav apps but fine...I sucked it up. Now however, every time I cross the state line (which is often since I live 5 miles from the next state) my internet goes whacky. The first night I stayed in 3G (and it actually moved that fast) even after I went into the area that I have always had only 1X tops. Great improvement. But then when I went back across into 3G coverage my phone had no internet service at all. I was able to fix this the first few times with a soft reset...but now that isn't even working. I'm at a loss...not sure what to do...has anyone else experienced this?

Advertisement

Tags: