• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Vortex issues

:thinking: Ok, I've had my Vortex since February. I started having issues where it would work slow. I cleared Caches, History, Killed Apps...whatever and it would help ease the slow down. Then it got to a point where I had to do a soft reset on the phone daily to get it to work. Now, the phone did get damp so if it stayed that way I understood it was my fault. However, after realizing that I couldn't hang up a phone call and the only way to end was for the person on the other end to hang up I decided to do a hard reset. The hard reset was painful since I had to do all my settings again and redownload all my fav apps but fine...I sucked it up. Now however, every time I cross the state line (which is often since I live 5 miles from the next state) my internet goes whacky. The first night I stayed in 3G (and it actually moved that fast) even after I went into the area that I have always had only 1X tops. Great improvement. But then when I went back across into 3G coverage my phone had no internet service at all. I was able to fix this the first few times with a soft reset...but now that isn't even working. I'm at a loss...not sure what to do...has anyone else experienced this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones