1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG_LS660ZV3_00.P33031.TOT for BOOST's TRIBUTE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by presto1979, Mar 23, 2016.

1. presto1979

presto1979 Newbie

2. HasH_BrowN

HasH_BrowN Android Expert

You do realize the title says "LS660.......TRIBUTE 2"?
    And that this forum is for the first TRIBUTE, not the tribute 2

Which device is this for?
    The two devices are NOT interchangeable, so this will cause problems with users.

zixxorb likes this.
  3. zixxorb

zixxorb Android Enthusiast

People can't read

HasH_BrowN likes this.
  4. presto1979

presto1979 Newbie

Tribute Lg Ls660 boost...my mistake and much apologies...but couldn't get my ls660 to take fastboot after numerous tries on multiple computers so this was the only fix for me...now my Tribute is working like a charm!

#4 presto1979, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    WarrantyVoider likes this.
  5. WarrantyVoider

WarrantyVoider Android Enthusiast

I don't need this and haven't tested it, but thank you for sharing the .TOT file. Lots of people who bricked their phones when the last update hit could have used this. If I have time, it would be interesting to dissect it to learn how it's put together. Thanks again.

salman1983 likes this.
  6. salman1983

salman1983 Lurker

7. HasH_BrowN

HasH_BrowN Android Expert

The OP updated the title after I made that comment. Or am I missing your point??

8. ultrasoul

ultrasoul Lurker

Thanks for sharing the tot file. Can you also share the DLL file as well? Cheers

EDIT: looks like the dll file is in the other "TOOLS FOR YOUR FLASH" file download

#8 ultrasoul, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    desilynn79 likes this.
  9. desilynn79

desilynn79 Newbie

some how this needs to get bumped to the top of google search... been searching for hours... im downloading and going from there... just waiting on the tot file got everything else
    i will then hopefully be able to see device in device manager. have confirmed i can access download mode, says rooted at the moment but doesnt boot....
    if i see device, change com port and proceed...

fingers crossed.

10. I know right, I have honestly been searching for 3 days now, EVERYTHING i saw either made me pay for it or just had other device tot and dll files, honestly, you rock man, THANK YOU.

LG Tribute LS660 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews