• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LGB1.1 unanswered questions

Anyone else missing Navigation (google's). I found google Maps in the market place but no luck w/ Navigation. also the thing that has bugging me the most lately is I have not been able to successfully change my notification background! I have done this so many times on different occasions but for whatever reason I can not get it to stick. other elements in the status bar change and stay changed but I can never get the background image to. A minor complaint on an awesome ROM but I loved my custom bg! Anyone else experiencing any weird issues?

Navigation is part of Google Maps, install Google Maps off the market and you will get Navigation too.

thank you, don't know how i missed that.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, if it has my bad.

I am also running LGB 1.1 and sometimes my phone will shut off without warning, not to often I think its only happened like 3 times.
Also the home key doesnt seem to work. Otherwise I have not had a problem yet. :)

and I have not heard of people's home button not working. Have you tried reinstalling LGB1.1?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones