1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LGL96G (LG ULTIMATE) big problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nomadd77, Jan 11, 2014.

1. nomadd77

nomadd77 Lurker
    None

Jan 10, 2014
    ok so i gota straight talk lgl96g around 2 weeks ago and it was awesome. so i proceded to download apps i wanted and i thought... well ill root it. so i did. after root it worked fine for a while then it started to say "connection to the proxy server was unsuccessfull, i thought it was just a stupid glitch or sumthing / ignored. then i started getting youtube timeouts and playstore timeouts / connection errors i was like wtf :mad:

ima just skip to the end because the end is where my problem is...

now my phone is bricked and im not sure how to get it out of it with cmd. i cant just go into recovery mode and wipe everything because what happened is this...
    File API: Directories and System (search that on google or whatever) something called web inspector basically bricked my phone by allowing every single file on my phone to be transported to another person ( i dont know who this person is ) once they had the files they decrypted them decoded then recoded and encrypted them and thats what ended up on my phone.. the result? a phone that was constantly replicating itself basically and alot of those files were odexed and hidden deep into my phones memory with a app called LANDROID along with web inspector and a few others. this allowed whoever was remote controlling my phone to take full control. example - in the files that i could find deep in my root had commands that would allow connection to a remote host....

thats all the info i can give now. does anyone know how i can get my phone back to normal and make it so it wont spam spyware type files all over my file system?
    please help!

Advertisement