1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support LGMS323 phone gone insane

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by John7654, Oct 17, 2017.

1. John7654

John7654 Lurker
    None

Dec 28, 2016
    Male
    My LGMS323 phone started acting up a few weeks ago. Before that I never had a problem with the phone. These are the things that it recently started doing:

1. When I press the "Apps" icon a certain phone number keeps popping up on a screen with "New Contact" and "Update Contact" on the bottom of the screen.

2. The phone won't stay connected to the internet. It disconnects by itself and either goes to the home screen or to a screen showing the same phone number that I don't recognize.

3. After I make a phone call the phone won't allow me to hang up but just stays on the screen with the green call icon and does not go to the screen with the red hangup icon.

4. Oftentimes when I dial a phone number or select a phone number from "Contacts" the call won't go through.

5. Sometimes when the phone automatically disconnects from the internet it will go to a screen showing that a phone call is incoming when there is no call incoming and then goes to the home screen.

6. The phone shuts off oftentimes when I'm trying do something like make a phone call or surf the net.

Please help. If this thing has become possessed I don't want to be using it. Thanks for any replies.

Advertisement